Feed on
Posts
Comments

OUR PICS

A winter story…

I’m standing at the window watching these big, cold snowflakes touching the ground without fear. They’re so many! OK, that’s it! I have to go out! “Where are you going, are you insane?” “But mum, I want to go out! It’s snowing..” “And?” “Please, let me go!” “Ok, but don’t forget to put your scarf, the coat and the cap! You know how sensitive you are and how easily you catch a cold! Don’t be late and take care! There are so many bad people who…” “I will, mum, I promise. Bye!” Oh God, my mum is insane, not me, and you know that!

Well, walking through the white snow was harder than I thought. It took me some time to get on the shore, but it was worth the effort! I have always loved the sea, and now, when it’s frozen, it is more than wonderful! And here I am, just me, nobody else. No people walking, no kids playing in the snow, no birds flying, no sound. Just the sound of the water, of the waves breaking against the cliffs. A lost, scared swan is swimming. If I had taken some bread..

done2

It’s an icy silence, an urban landscape without any people, without any life. Just some frozen banks far away. The silhouettes and the boughs of the trees are frozen, shining in the sun. But unfortunately, it is hiding behind the clouds and leaving behind a white land, almost unreal, dreamlike, frozen! The big trails in the snow take me to the lake. I’ve never seen this before! The lake, the dropping willows, the boats left on the shore, all is completely icy! I can see some dogs sitting still, maybe tired of playing or rather trying to get warm.

done

I can feel the wind, blowing  through my curly hair. Well, I would lie if I told you I don’t like this dumb scene of winter, lifeless, but still searching for a light, somewhere where the sky is the limit.

Story by Alexandra; Pictures taken by Alexandra (and Diana)

PIECES OF LOVE

Love And Emotions

Pictures taken by Kitty, www.deviantart.com

April, 20

I’m lying on the fine sand with my eyes closed. The heat of the sun is warming my numbed body, making me forget about everything. The time stopped passing, or it doesn’t exist anymore. It took the form of the waves which are slowly rolling. It’s another reason to retrieve all that simple joys, feelings that I forgot. Nathan… I see him again, sat on that chair, singing a song from Lifehouse called “You and me”, and beating the rhythm with his left foot. Dream, hope, emotion, silence. This is what I felt while his voice was touching the musical notes, while his fingers were pinching so easily and simply the strings of his guitar. He just fascinated me. Even now his voice sounds in my mind without stopping. I love his song, because it’s a soundtrack from “The Notebook”, which is one of my favourite movies. Well, it’s strange and unexpected to see Nathan singing this romantic, beautiful song, to hear his voice in my mind again and again, to think about him so much. Why all these?

April, 26

I miss the sea. It has been raining for 5 days and I couldn’t go out, not even for going to school, because my mother drove me everyday. With my forehead leaning against the window, I’m looking at those big drops of rain which don’t stop falling down. The street is wild and desolate, no umbrella, nobody running or trying to shelter from the rain. I hate days like this one, when you don’t feel like doing anything, not even watch a movie or read your new book. But suddenly, the rain stops and the sun replaces those black and ugly clouds. Without hesitation I’m out, taking the way to the sea. I found it the same as always, as beautiful as I knew it, its waves shining in the sunbeams. The seagulls were already flying over the sea, some of them even floating and playing. I really missed all these. Oh, it’s him!

- Nathan?

- … Hi.

- Nice place, right? I love spending my time here, seeing the sky, the sea. It’s like everything would disappear and the time would be stopped.

- I feel the same, trust me. All these are wonderful things.

He was looking at me straight in the eyes. I felt a heat wave in my chest and in my cheeks, and my heart stopped beating for a second. He came closer to me, embracing my waist. I felt my knees melting and enfolded his neck with my arms, whispering this name. I can’t find words to describe what I felt in that moment, when our lips delicately touched. He held me tightly, I caressed his check and I ran my fingers through his soft, brown hair. Beyond his words there was an emotion, an emotion which I was feeling too.

- Kitty, how lovely you are!

May, 15

My relationship with Nathan is the most beautiful thing that happened to me. I don’t know how, but the next day, everybody found out that he’s my boyfriend, even some of the teachers. But sincerely, I don’t care what they think or say about us. (He’s my desk mate and a few times, we surprised peeping at each other, then bursting into laughter. Side by side, we can’t do something else excepting looking to each other and kissing. We always miss each other, his presence being permanent for me. We are silent side by side, hand in hand, stuck to each other, without present or future, enjoying this infinite happiness. The people around are far away, melting in a murmur and becoming almost unreal, and then there’s just me and him. I’m really living. I know this and I’m happy to live this.

May, 20

Nathan invited me to a picnic yesterday. He didn’t want to, but I insisted and finally, he brought his guitar with him and some king of a tent. His incredible voice fascinated me again, especially when he sang You and me” (Lifehouse), which is our song. All my thoughts were gone, my soul was completely empty in front of him, just hearing him in my mind. I was seeing only him, like the entire world wouldn’t exist. He put down the guitar, embraced me I thanked to him with a smile.

- Kitty, are you cold?

I didn’t answer, but I coiled up. He put me on his knees, holding me to his chest. My eyes were closed, but my hand was caressing the warm hand which was embracing me. We didn’t say anything for a while, and when I opened my eyes, I could see his eyes which didn’t dare to disturb me, which adored me so much.

- Don’t worry Kitty, love will keep us warm, love will keep us warm.

The Pain Of Love

Pictures taken by Kitty www.deviantart.com

April, 20

Here I am, standing on the beach, watching the blue sky. It is so blue, it is so pure, so untouched, just like her.  Under the protection of the roosting sun, no cloud dares disturb this absolute perfection. I’m thinking: “It is so beautiful, she is so beautiful”. Like the sun I watch over her, lying on the fine sand, and I ask myself : What is she thinking about? Is she thinking about me, is she thinking about us? What is she thinking about? That’s what’s on my mind while I’m playing my guitar, breaking the deep silence of the beech. Only the sound of the weaves and my guitar can be heard now. Kitty turns towards me and watches as I gently run my fingers over the strings. I’m playing some old songs that I know. Haven’t played them in such a long time, not since Britney left me. But now, strangely I feel like I need to play them again. As time passes the sea grows restless. The glow of the sun does no longer have the strength to keep the clouds away. A storm is coming I can feel it, I can feel it in my heart. Maybe there’s no place for us here anymore, no, maybe it’s time to move forward, and maybe it’s time to go home.

April, 26

It has been raining for 5 days straight now, and I wonder, is the storm ever going to end? Outside maybe, but inside not until I tell her my true feelings. What a grey day it is, greyer then the smoke of a chimney. I feel so sad, I feel so depressed. Why can’t I tell her what I fell, what am I so afraid of? Rejection? But we’re already together!  It is done, but it is not spoken yet, and that is what is tormenting me on the inside. The storm stopped, and the sun shines again through the black clouds.  I need to find her and I think I know where she is. Kitty loves the beach and she’ll head there as soon as the sun takes over the sky. I ran there as fast as I could, but it was all empty. What was I thinking? What where the chances of her being here? But just as I was preparing to head back home, I saw her walking calmly on the wet sand. I ran to her:

- Nathan?

- ..Hi.

I’m struck by a cold wave of fear. I look at her straight in the eyes, God she is beautiful. I can’t… I can’t tell her just like that. I have to show her, I have to prove my love, words aren’t enough. I take a step forward, and slowly I approach, until I’m close enough to wrap her waist in my arms. She puts her arms around me and we hold on tightly and share our love for each other. At last we are together again, we are a whole.

- Kitty, how lovely you are!

May, 15

It is strange, but somehow everybody found out about us, but I don’t care, all I care about now is spending as much time as I can with Kitty. I haven’t felt happier in my life! Now that she knows the love I hold for her, we can be together all the time. All we do is kiss and cuddle, even if people are looking. Nothing else seems to matter anymore, just me and her. When we’re together everything seems right in the world, everything is perfect, even if it’s really not. I felt love like I never felt before and it feels really good!

May, 20

I invited Kitty to a picnic yesterday, and she accepted. I was a little hesitant, when she asked me to bring my guitar. The guitar means songs, and songs mean feelings, memories, like the ones with Britney, and that’s something I don’t really fell like remembering right now. But she just wouldn’t let it go, so I took it, to have it her way. It was such a beautiful day, warm sun, the shade of an oak, we ate, laughed, but I knew what she was waiting for….. She was waiting for me to sing. If only she knew what singing meant to me…When I sing, I sing from my heart, my feelings turn into vibrations, and I let everything go, like a cleansing of every chained, and deeply buried, emotion. That’s why I haven’t sung since I broke up with Brittney, I was afraid not to be overwhelmed by memories like old loves and painful breakups. But I realized that if I don’t do this, if I don’t let all my old feelings go, there will never be place for new feelings, with the wonderful girl I am with now. So I sang like I never did before, my way of letting the pain go….. and it sure did hurt, but then I looked at Kitty, and she looked back at me,  the pain was all gone. Cured by love…..I put down my guitar, embraced her, and asked:

-   Kitty, are you cold?

I sat her on my knees, and hold her in my arms tightly.

6 Responses to “OUR PICS”

1. [...] the story here (scroll down) and leave your [...]

2. Poof says:

Gj how we say :D.Ady is right we all know that you got talent.After some time I finally found “Our Pics” to leave a comment.We are waiting for another story so please don’t disapoint us.

3. Alexandra says:

Thank you, Adi. First I took the photos, some of them 5 years ago, when the sea was frozen (something really awesome!) and then, I wrote the story.

4. adrianniculescu says:

That`s a very touching story! You`ve got talent!! (but that I have already known, being colleagues for…8 years now). You are very sensible. Continue writing! And about the photos, they fit for the story very, very well. Tell me, you first wrote the story and then took the pictures for it, or vice versa?

5. Alexandra says:

Thanks, Oana :D.But no, Spike which is a teckel, isn’t in the photo.But of course it will!

6. Oana says:

Wow! Good job, Alexandra! I really liked your story… and yes, nature has lots of smashers! I like the photos, too… the sceneries are wonderful! Oh, and I can see Spike in a photo, isn’t it?